BLACK BART COLLECTABLE - WHITE
Dead Reckoning PTY Ltd make use of the Payfast Gateway. We accept payment through this Gateway at the "Check Out" and we accept both Debit Card and Credit Card.
To find out more about our payment gateway and the security of your information, please click here: Payfast
Delivery of Goods
1. Purchased ”Products” will be dispatched and/or shipped within (24 - 48) hours of Dead Reckoning receiving receipt of payment and/or payment confirmation.
2. Working in accordance with our preferred couriers services’ (Aramex), “Normal Delivery Period”, deliveries will take between (2) and (4) working days. Except on Pre- Orders and unless specified otherwise.
3. Delivery times will vary in accordance with the geographical location of each Registered User and/or Guest (Guest Check Out).
4. While we strive to give our customers the ultimate shopping experience, at affordable rates. Orders will need to be signed for by the person whom paid for, purchased, and/or completed the registration prior to ordering and in accordance with the relevant and applicable laws.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they sign for their delivery once it has reached their shipping address, and as stipulated by the customer on completing the order. Dead Reckoning will not be held responsible for deliveries that are not signed for by Registered Users and/or Guests (Guest Check Out).
6. International deliveries, depending on the country may take up to 14 days from shipment to arrive at the destination.
7. Free shipping and promotional shipping discounts apply to South African territorial limits only.
The Dead Reckoning Store
We are an eCommerce business and therefore we do not operate from a brick and mortar. We may decide to stock items in various boutique outlets, chain stores and independents however it must be noted the www.deadreckoning.co.za remains the original store and cannot be bound by the practices of third party outlets, stores, franchises and independents.
Enquiries, Information and Complaints
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Does Dead Reckoning have a store where the items can be collected from?
No. We are an eCommerce business and all items must be purchased off of the website at the applicable rates and associated shipping rates.
2. Is there a cheaper or alternative method of shipping?
Yes, there probably is but we choose not to rely on the SA Postal service and therefore employ the services of reputable "store to door" courier services. This enables us to track our shipments to your door and make sure shipping turnaround times are adhered to and also make sure your merchandise reaches its destination.
3. What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
If there is any fault in the design of our products we will replace the item or refund your money on condition it is reported to us within 30 days from purchase and reasonable effort is made by the purchaser to produce evidence of the fault. We will not exchange or refund items that have been used. Return costs are for the purchasers account. E-mail email@example.com should you need to get hold of us relating faulty product or complaints.
4. Does Dead Reckoning ship overseas?
Yes, we currently ship to Australia and the U.A.E and will be expanding into other countries in the near future.
MEN'S COLLECTABLE TEE:
In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labour. In this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst is only a sour look or two at choking? No, a merry life and a short one shall be my motto.
Bartholomew Roberts, (17 May 1682 – 10 February 1722) born John Roberts, was a Welsh pirate who raided ships off the Americas and West Africa between 1719 and 1722. He was the most successful pirate of the Golden Age of Piracy as measured by vessels captured, taking over 400 prizes in his career. He is also known as Black Bart (Welsh: Barti Ddu), but this name was never used in his lifetime.
Size Suggestions & Description:
Size is measured centimeters. LENGTH is measured from shoulder downward | WIDTH is measured across chest armpit to armpit.
Fabric & Construction:
WHITE - 100% Cotton | 160G Single Jersey Combed Cotton
Origin of Product:
This item has been designed and manufactured in South Africa by Dead Reckoning using local SME assets. Dead Reckoning is proudly a 100% South African Brand.