Dead Reckoning PTY Ltd make use of the Payfast Gateway. We accept payment through this Gateway at the "Check Out" and we accept both Debit Card and Credit Card.
To find out more about our payment gateway and the security of your information, please click here: Payfast
1. Purchased ”Products” will be dispatched and/or shipped within (48 - 72) hours of Dead Reckoning receiving receipt of payment and/or payment confirmation. In the case of 3rd party suppliers where we will rely on the drop-shipping methodology, we will endeavour to make sure our partners ship in good time.
2. Working in accordance with our preferred couriers services’, “Normal Delivery Period”, deliveries will take between (2) and (4) working days (this may not apply to drop-shipping partners) & except on Pre-Orders and unless specified otherwise.
3. Delivery times will vary in accordance with the geographical location of each Registered User and/or Guest (Guest Check Out).
4. While we strive to give our customers the ultimate shopping experience, at affordable rates. Orders will need to be signed for by the person whom paid for, purchased, and/or completed the registration prior to ordering and in accordance with the relevant and applicable laws.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they sign for their delivery once it has reached their shipping address, and as stipulated by the customer on completing the order. Dead Reckoning will not be held responsible for deliveries that are not signed for by Registered Users and/or Guests (Guest Check Out).
6. International deliveries, depending on the country may take up to 14 days from shipment to arrive at the destination.
7. Free shipping and promotional shipping discounts apply to South African territorial limits only.
8. Dead Reckoning cannot be held liable for the delay of a 3rd party courier. While we will endeavour to follow up and resolve delays with the courier company the onus and responsibility ultimately will lie with the courier company.
We are an eCommerce business and therefore we do not operate from a brick and mortar. We may decide to stock items in various boutique outlets, chain stores and independents however it must be noted the www.deadreckoning.co.za remains the original store and cannot be bound by the practices of third party outlets, stores, franchises and independents.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org